Monday, September 7, 2015

I've been so busy sewing quilts and other crafts that I thought I would have one place to see all my creations.  I'm not an expert seamstress.  I am very skilled at embroidery, having won about one dozen blue ribbons at 3 different county fairs (including Los Angeles).
My quilts always have flaws because I tend to be a lazy quilter.  But I love trying new techniques, I love learning easier ways to get from point A to point G.  I really admire people like Eleanor Burns or Jenny Doan.  They take a task that has been done the same way for a couple centuries and find a short cut.  I love that.
Right now Jenny Doan and Vanessa Vargas Wilson "The Crafty Gemini", are my favorite YouTube video tutorials to watch.  They make clear, easy to understand videos.  Period.  That's all you need, someone to explain it to you and demonstrate it quickly and easily.
I added a few of my projects I've completed.  Some quilts, other projects are embroidery, some little projects like coasters and pillows.







No comments:

Post a Comment